We provide backordering on some of our products as a service to allow you to request specific types and quantities of dice that may be currently unavailable. This means that if a product is out of stock, or if you'd like to order more than we currently have in stock, you may order from "Backorder" on the product web page. We will then work to acquire more of that product from the manufacturer and ship it to you as soon as possible. (Alternatively, if you order from "In Stock", the item(s) are currently in stock at our warehouse in the quantities indicated.)
- If you have a delivery deadline, please include that information with your order or contact us.
- Many backorders are filled within 30 days or less. However, because of occasional production or shipping delays, it may take longer to receive some items from the manufacturer. Therefore we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or delivery timeframe for backordered items. We will notify you of any extended delays beyond 60 days that may occur. Contact us to receive information on backordered items or anticipated delivery schedules.
- Requesting backorders for multiple products in a single order (particularly if you request small quantities) may increase the chances of delayed fulfillment.
- If you place an order that contains both in-stock and backordered items, your order will be held until all items are in stock. You may request that the in-stock items be shipped immediately, but a separate shipping charge may then apply to the backordered items.
- Your credit card will be charged at the time you place an order, whether or not your order contains backordered items. If you wish to cancel your backorder before shipment, we will provide you with a full refund. If you would like to request a backorder without your credit card being charged until the items are shipped, please contact us prior to placing the order.
We reserve the right to cancel an order for any reason at any time and provide you with a refund. We will notify you if we need to cancel your order, but we are under no obligation to obtain permission or acknowledgement prior to cancellation.